Sunday, December 4, 2011

Seasons Of Love

Christmas Bells Are Ringing

As far as Christmas movies go, RENT may be the most depressing. I love it. I’ve been thinking about this musical a good deal lately. Mostly because I find myself needing to measure how I spend my days.

I work from home and am only really accountable to myself, but, man, I can be a pretty brutal boss. Yesterday I was entering my time spent into the Excel spreadsheet I created for me to track me and began to beat myself up because I had spent a small amount of time writing. I discovered in my data entry that instead of writing, I spent my time in some really wonderful conversations with some really fabulous people. Sometimes over cups of coffee, often in laughter and always in love.

I have decided to measure my life in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment